Alameda County Hotlines and Services
- If you or a loved one are in crisis, you can call the Alameda County 24-Hour Crisis Line at 1-800-309-2131
- Family Paths provides 24 hour support for Parents and Caregivers: 800-829-3777
- Bay Area Women Against Rape (BAWAR) provides a crisis hotline/counseling/advocacy: (510) 845-7273.
- National Domestic Violence Hotline:
- Communities United Against Violence (CUAV) for LGBTQQI people who have experienced or witnessed harassment, violence, abuse, threats, or trauma: 415-333-HELP (4357)
- Alcoholics Anonymous in the East Bay
- Narcotics Anonymous in the East Bay
- California Courts Self-Help for help with restraining orders, child custody, domestic violence, criminal justice system, etc.
- JVS is a San Francisco-based organization offering free employment search assistance, training, job placement, and other resources for jobseekers.
Other Recommended resources
- PSI - Postpartum Support International
- Birthways in Berkeley, CA